Wednesdays in August 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT
EMI e-Forums are 1-hour, moderated, webinar discussion forums that provide an opportunity for EMI and the emergency management community to discuss matters of interest on national preparedness training.
EMI e-Forums facilitate a discussion of whole community-presented best practices. The panel members are whole community, with topics relevant to whole community. These exchanges of ideas are free of charge and available to anyone who wishes to participate.
- 8/2 National Exercise Program: Tales from States Who Participated
- 8/9 The Emergency Management Professional Program: Bringing the Whole Community Together
- 8/16 Public Information Officers: Training Builds Capability We Are Proud Of
- 8/23 Improving Local Recovery: Training as a Success Maker
- 8/30 State Training Officer and State Administrative Agent TPOC: Working Together Achieves Better Outcomes
Login link: https://fema.connectsolutions.com/emieforums